Everything You Need To Know
Our vision is to be the greatest and highest professional firm. We are delivering Peace of mind to our clients by using innovating ideas and solutions, and creates pathway for them to their success.
Our mission is to provide businesses, entrepreneurs, and individuals with the highest quality accounting, auditing, tax planning, and business advisory services delivered in a timely, efficient and innovative manner by a professional team that enjoys working together to exceed their clients’ needs. In addition, We are in the business of providing Canadians with financial education, products, and assistance to ensure their prosperity and long-term financial well-being.
we apply a practical and effective bookkeeping & financial need analysis system that is accurate, affordable, reliable, and allows business owners and families to achieve their financial goals, and as a result of that, they have more time off to spend with their family and friends with peace of mind.
Teamwork & partnership
We have more than 20 years of experience in the field of Accounting & Bookkeeping, in a variety of sectors such as automobile sales and repair, franchises, construction, subcontractors, heating & plumbing, real estate, and investment Corporation, currency exchange, retail, group daycare, professional IT, production company, Doctors, and individuals.
We believe financial planning is a process and not a product. The practice is structured around multi-generational planning – keeping wealth within the family, integrating all financial aspects, and not just focusing on one piece of the puzzle (such as investments). Clients should expect to have their financial situation thoroughly examined before a we make a recommendation and clients should expect recommendations to be an integrated approach that will effectively allocate their cash flow, reduce risk, reduce taxation, enhance wealth and retain wealth within the family. We work within a team comprising Financial Planners, Investment Advisors, Trust, and Estate Planners, and other specialists on a referral basis, such as Lawyers, Accountants, Real Estate Agents, and/or Mortgage Brokers.
Here are some of the services that we provide for small businesses:
- Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
- Setting up charts of accounts based on business activity
- Data entry using QuickBooks desktop, online, and Simply Accounting
- Preparing financial statements and related notes
- Bank/Credit card and Line of Credit reconciliations
- General Ledger/ Payroll journal / Vendors accounts maintenance
- Government reporting: Payroll, T4, T4A, Government remittance, ROE, GST/PST, T5018 (Subcontractors)
- Cash Receipts Journal / Sales Journal / Investment accounts and related calculations
- Aging list of A/R and providing required advice
- Inventory on hand report and comparable reports based on value and quantity
- Calculations of amortization for fixed assets and lease improvement according to CRA rates
- QuickBooks training and support.
- Wealth Creation for Families ” The World that Works for Everyone”